воскресенье, 22 января 2012 г.

lazy sunday

I finally met my best friend Alina today)We haven't met for ages!We went to our favourite sushi-restaurant.
Then I found a great book in a small bookshop. I have been interested in different hand-made things for a very long time, and recently I decided to try doing one. This book is full of great ideas!
I haven't told you I went to the Maldives on winter holidays.That was unforgetable!Here are some photos.)



Oh, yes. I also wanted to tell you my yesterday's dream. I was swimming in the sea with lots of other people and suddenly there began a storm. A huge helicopter immediatelly took us away from the sea.Inside the helicopter, there was a round hole. There was a similar hole in the ceiling. People were jumping into the hole and then they were jumping out of the helicopter.Then it landed and i got up. Strange dream, isn't it?
yeah I am also a big success-only three days passed and I already weigh 1,5 kg less! I am really happy!
Well, I'd better finish here.
Bye!
Yours,
Helenxx

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий